Wednesday 18 May 2011

See you on the other side....

It feels like I have been waiting for this for ages, but it has only been 4 weeks.
I'm tired and I'm in pain, my back is worse every day and keeps giving way and going into spasm so I drop. It's not very fun, and I just need to get this done!!

I'm too nervous to sleep, so am watching "One Born Every Minute" which is making me all maternal! Haha!
The only other thing about this, is that due to my spinal issues I can no longer have an "easy" epidural and I run the risk of it not working, so there is a small chance that if that happened, and I needed an emeregency caesarian, that I would have to have a General and be put to sleep. I'm really very unhappy about that....very...

But, that is not a problem in the here and now, and I need to focus on tomorrow, well actually TODAY'S surgery and my recovery and look to the future and our wedding and just concentrate on getting better!

So.....drips, ventilators, scalpels and electronic beds here I come!!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment