Tuesday 10 May 2011

Pilates and Pain killers....

Today I tried for the first time, the product that I hope will change my life.
Since my back is basically broken, I sought out ways to lose more weight for our wedding.
I was having a pedicure because I can't really even paint my toe nails, LOL!
The girl at the spa was telling me that in 4 months, she went from a size 16 to a size 10 in time for her wedding, by sticking to 1200 calories a day and doing Winsor Pilates once every day.

It's pilates using a resitance band with two handles either side. Like a hoop that bends.
I was amazed, and I'm not even anywhere near a size 16. And I only wanna get down one or two dress sizes!
So...I got the system and I started it today for the first time.

I can't do barely anything due to my spine at the moment, but pilates has always always been painted as this really great work out that actually strengthens your back as well as toning and getting the weight down.

So...I tried it...and I did the WHOLE begginers DVD and only had to sit out for 2 excersizes (ones that I knew were too much for my back) but I even did quite a few back ones, and they felt like they really helped.

The best part for me, was that the ONE part of me I need to lose on, for my Wedding dress is my arms, and they had LOADS of really really amazing excerizes for my arms, and they really burn right now! LOL!

I feel like I can finally do something positive towards the ONE thing I wanna acomplish in the next 3months, and NOT hurt my back in the process :) :)

Today = a good day
Finally! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment